- Indicate your educational and professional goals, describing your current and future plans.
- How will scholarship funds help you, and why do you feel you should receive a scholarship?
- Required Attachments in addition to the essay questions
- A recent photo (3" x 5" or larger) that may be used by TNIADA for publication. Official high school transcript
- Copy of SAT or ACT scores
- Letter(s) of recommendation (no more than 5) from high school counselor, principal, teacher, employer, etc
(Please answer each question on a separate sheet of paper)
Submit the completed application form with the required attachments to:
Scholarship Selection Committee
3844 Dickerson Road
Nashville, TN 37207
TNIADA Scholarship Committee will review the applications and select one for approval from the TNIADA Board of Directors. One applicant will be selected based on the merit of his/her scholarship application and will be notified by TNIADA.